NuffNang Header

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I Found My Long Lost Brother

I am aware that having a specific topic for a blog would have its limitations.  But then again you only post something that you are very comfortable with and that is why I chose food as my topic.  Yes, food would always be a good part of my life and I would continue to talk about it.

But those who know me very well would agree that food is only one thing that I can talk about all day, I can talk about a whole lot of stuff that is part of my personality - like being a dad, about religion, music, movies, books, technology, television shows, basketball, wrestling, soccer, business, economics, finance, current affairs and anything under the sun (yes, I am a Renaissance man.)   Here in Executive Lunch, I already have two off topic posts, so it made me think what if I have another blog to cater to these topics.

So I guess it is but fitting to create an outlet for all these musings.  I present to you Executive Lunch's blog brother Los Luchador!  www.azicran.blogspot.com.

Thanks!

Ron of Executive Lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment