NuffNang Header

Friday, September 10, 2010

An intro to my Blog

It started with a comment on Facebook about a bad lunch promo I tried at a place that I will not name anymore. (I still have my eyes on you D------ your sandwich promo and 99 peso espagueti offers still suck!  I tried them today.)  Ooops, I think I gave it away by how I spelled spaghetti clearly Spanish.  So my dear wife suggested to me "Why not blog about your lunch escapades?"  So here it goes.

(And by the way, restaurant D if your customer needs to sign your charge slip it helps that you give your customer a pen to sign it with.)

Well anyway, working in Makati for so long now, I have always had the opportunity to eat out every so often.  From the jolli-jeeps to the finest restaurants, I have tried them all. (OK maybe not all but I think you got my point.)

So that is the main focus of this blog. At times you will get random rants and raves on gadgets, movies and books as well.  Comments are always welcome.

1 comment:

  1. kudos to you!
    i now miss my executive lunches, had the last one 5 years ago! :)

    ReplyDelete