NuffNang Header

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Must Try: Bistro Group Promos!

Here are some good promos from Bistro Group restaurants that I stumbled upon:

Fish Unlimited at Fish&Co. - Greenbelt




My wife emailed this promo to me.  Being a Fish and Co. fan (I am actually a Bistro Frequent Foodie cardholder) I would definitely try this one out.  However, I don't think they would allow me to use the BFF Card together with the promo.  Anyway, the 20% discount may probably be used on the drinks, though.  Please click on the picture for details.



Get 250 pesos off from Italianni's 



Speaking of discounts, I got a 250 pesos discount from Italianni's just by joining their mailing list.  The discount comes in the form of a mobile coupon which would be sent to you once you have successfully completed registration.  You need to purchase at least 750 pesos to avail and again this promo can not be used with my BFF.

I know what I would order again the next time I visit them though. Here are pictures of the food we ordered:


This is my favorite, the Sicilian Salad


This little number is called the Fettuccine Frutti de Mare (it means fruit of the sea)




Italianni's is such a kid-friendly place they allow kids to make their own pizza.  This one is a bit overcooked though.


Even this little fellow was trying to get a piece of pizza

BPI Real Thrills



And finally, I can get P1,000 pesos off on my next dine-in for an accumulated purchase of P 5,000 pesos at Italianni's, Fish and Co., TGIFriday's or Pig Out by using my BPI Credit Card.  I'm almost halfway through this promo and by using my BPI card to avail of the promos above, I may be on my way to getting that 1,000 pesos soon.

http://www.mybpimag.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=739&Itemid=1018

Happy Eating!

2 comments:

  1. My old Bistro card was phased out na and sayang I don't have a new one, but these are great deals! Italiannis and Flapjacks are our favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just updated this post with the terms of the BPI Promo. There's a catch to it, the card should be swiped to a BPI terminal. I just checked and some purchases were swiped to a non-BPI terminal. That sucks! Calling BPI!

    ReplyDelete